Monday, April 1, 2013

Baptism Wrap-Up

Thanks to you all for a meaningful Lent and joyful Easter morning. As we move forward into the 6 weeks of Easter Season before Pentecost on May 19, I thought I would share a couple of resources with you.  These books were significant in my preparation of thoughts and sermons on Baptism so if that it a topic you are curious about, I encourage you to read more.

The Promise of Baptism by James Brownson

and

Leonard VanderZee's Christ, Baptism and the Lord's Supper.


Finally, because it is Easter Monday after all, a little something contemporary to carry the Joy of Easter Sunday into the rest of the week.  Remember, you are Resurrection people!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg:
    I've been peaking in on your baptism posts with some interest--I have a similar series floating around in my head but would love to know more of what you did. Any chance you could send me an outline of your series or share any insights/I-wish-I-would-haves-etc? Joel S. (email: Joel at first crc denver dot org )
    Thanks! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete