Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Checking In

Dear ones,

I am headed to Calvin Institute for Christian Worship's Worship Symposium for the next three days.  I am looking forward to the cultural, Biblical scholarship of Kenneth Bailey, workshops on many different aspects of worship and the preaching of Luke Powery and Marva Dawn.  If you are interested in "tagging along," I invite you to follow my twitter feed ...

Go to www.twitter.com, where you can create a profile (this can be completely anonymous and doesn't require anything of you.  Then search for RevGirlKazoo.  You should see my smiling face!  Click that you would like to "follow" me and you will have the (ahem) privilege of hearing every little thing I'm thinking as I'm soaking in copious amounts of wisdome from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment