Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pray As You Go

Two weeks into the New Year, I thought I might share a part of my plan/practice for spiritual growth.  This is by no means a resolution for 2013 because I think I've been using this particular website on and off since 2011.

I thought that today would be the perfect chance to share this resource because the devotional set for today is from Mark's account of healing the leper that we will be sharing together from Luke's version on Sunday morning.

Anyway, Pray-As-You-Go is a great resource to use on your computer or to regularly download to a smart phone or tablet device.  It is a 10-15 minute long guided meditation, which is a particular blessing to me. I just show up and someone else helps me along in prayer and Scripture reading.  You can listen during your commute, first thing in the morning, last thing at night.  Whenever it's convenient.

Take a listen and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment